Salary: MPS/UPS (Inner London)
Extras: A TLR of up to £4,000 – available for an experienced/exceptional candidate to lead a core subject
Our offer to
- Great opportunities to work with Pie Corbett, the South West London Maths Hub and as a National Support School sharing and influencing practice across the UK.
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and your career
- Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
- Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
- Inspiring leaders and governors who provide constant support
- Superb resources in our single storey school with lovely gardens
- Fantastic transport links (tube/bus/overground), a staff car park and bike shedsSt. George’s CE Primary, in fast-changing Battersea, is an outstanding primary school and a fantastic place to work. We recruit teachers who want to be exceptional and develop them to be the best that they can be.
St. George’s CE Primary School
Tel: 020 7622 1870
Headteacher: Janet Hilary NLE
Fax: 020 7498 9683
Interviews: Monday 27th April 2015.
Shortlisting: Monday 20th April 2015.
Closing date: Friday 17th April 2015 at 12 noon.
Please apply online using the application form. CVs are not accepted.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children so all appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and detailed references.
Visits to the school are welcomed. We are available any time between 8.30am – 3pm on Monday 30th and Tuesday 31st March and any time from Monday 13th – Friday 17th April. Call Chenelle Joseph-Thomas in the office to book an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers with experience in a previous school are especially encouraged to apply.
We need teachers with real enthusiasm who will inspire and motivate our learners to make excellent progress.
Job Description Person Specification