All children are required to wear school uniform every day in school.
Our school logo is a smart and simple badge showing the shield of St. George.
The Cross of Christ is in the middle, the foundation of our lives and our school. The yellow border is the glory of God’s love surrounding us and the achievements of the children reflected back in celebration and praise.
Our school uniform brochure
- no brand logos of any kind are to be worn
- no nail varnish is to be worn
- wellington boots may be worn to travel to school in bad weather but children should change into black shoes when they arrive in school
- stud earrings - no hoops for safety reasons
- time-telling watch
- no other jewellery is to be worn
- neat-fitting hair ornaments may be worn – blue or white in colour
- hair off the face for learning
- no shaved logos/brands shaved into hair or eyebrows
- no hair dye
Children need to wear a plain white t-shirt and plain navy shorts.
School PE kits can be purchased from our online store.
Children can wear PE kit all day on the day they have a PE lesson.
All pupils should have a book bag. You can purchase this from the school office or on our online store.
Purchasing Uniform Online
St George’s now have an online uniform store. You will be able to purchase all uniform items from the link below.
To get started, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the ‘Order Your School Uniform Here’ button
2. Enter the school’s postcode in the ‘New Customer Registration’ section and press GO (you will only need to do this once)
3. Click on the link ‘(STGEOB) St George’s C of E Primary School’ that appears underneath.
4.Follow the instructions to make a new account.
5. You are ready to start purchasing!