February Half-Term Holiday Homework
- Download next term's knowledge organisers; you'll find important facts and vocabulary to help you in your learning.
- Practise spellings we have learned this term. We found these words a real challenge. Can you learn to spell them by the time we come back?
available considerable acceptable disputable knowledgeable unfathomable responsibility preference referral reference
- Reading- Between Worlds by Kevin Crossley-Holland
- Writing- Beowulf- Non-Fiction: Persuasion and The Viewer- Fiction: Portal Story with a focus on setting description.
- Maths- Fractions and Percentages and Statistics
- Geography- Population
- Science- Changing Circuits
- RE- Salvation: What difference does the resurrection make for Christians?
- PSHE- Healthy Me
- Music- Classroom Jazz
- Computing- Information Technology: Recreating 3D Objects through CB/TinkerCAD
- Spanish- First Phase Level 10: Party
Next Family Learning date: Summer Term
Class Meeting Slides:SATS information
TRIPS THIS TERM
20.03.24- Dishoom at BPS- Preparing and cooking breakfast
Your PE day this half term is Friday.
Remember to wear your PE kit for the whole day.
Helpful Online Resources
Remember to always supervise your child when they are online.
Times Tables Rock Stars
Times Tables Sheets
Science - Classifying Living Things