Christmas Holiday Homework
- Download next term's knowledge organisers. You'll find important facts and vocabulary to help you in your learning.
- Practise spellings we have learned this term: we found these words a real challenge. Can you learn to spell them by the time we come back?
friends when people even after because there should who would
- Read a book and write a review. 5 house points awarded for every review returned in the first week back in January!
- Start learning the poem of the term (scroll down).
- Reading text: The Way Home for Wolf by Rachel Bright
- Talk for Writing: Fiction- Ghanaian Goldilocks by Tamara Pizzoli
- RE: Gospel (What is the good news that Jesus brings?)
- History: Monarchs (James VI and James I),
- Geography: Comparing countries in the UK
- Science: Changing shape
POEM OF THE TERM
Our poetry recital is on Thursday 8th February 2024.
Log in and play TTRS or Numbots for 10 minutes a day.
Read the book in your reading folder for 15 minutes a day.
Learn your weekly spellings. Spelling tests will be every Friday.
Next Family Learning date:
Tuesday 16th January - Maths
Class Meeting Slides:Year 2 Class Meeting slides
TRIPS THIS TERM
09.01.24 Whole school Monarchs Day
31.01.24 Transport Museum
Your PE day this half term is Friday.
Remember to wear your PE kit for the whole day.
Helpful Online Resources
Remember to always supervise your child when they are online.
Times Tables Rock Star