Nursery (willow class)
Christmas Holiday Homework
- These holidays spend some quality time with your child doing things they enjoy
- Reading texts: Come On Daisy, Emergency, Dinosaur Roar, Stick Man, I Want My Hat Back, Fix It Duck, Riley Can Be Anything, Jabari Jumps, A Little Stuck, Trashy Town, Pink Is For Boys ...and many more!
- Maths: Addition and subtraction 1-5, number bonds 1-5
- Talk for Writing: Fiction 'Not Like This, Like That' non-fiction 'People who help us'
- RE: 'What do Christians believe is special about Jesus and the message he brings?'
- History: Monarchs Day (9th January) we will be learning about Queen Elizabeth I
POEM OF THE TERM
Try your best to encourage independence with home time routines such as, getting dressed, putting on shoes/socks coats and gloves, tidying up toys and eating all of their food.
Next Family Learning date:
TRIPS THIS TERM
We don't yet have any trips out of school planned for this term but we're planning workshops in school to support our topic of 'People who help us'
09.01.24 Whole school Monarchs Day
- PE is incorporated within our outdoor continuous provision, on Mondays we have time to do team games and further develop our gross motor skills like running, climbing, jumping, throwing and catching. Willow Class do not need a PE kit
Helpful Online Resources
Remember to always supervise your child when they are online.